Thursday, March 25, 2010

My family, my home :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010
Home is a place where I belong..
Home is a place where love has always been enough for me..
Home is a place where I find peace every time..
Home is a place where I feel so comfortable being myself..
Home is a place which never fails to make me cheer up..
Home is a place where I can get full support when things get tough..
Being at home always makes me feel good even when it's a bad day..
I ♥ my family so much...They are God's greatest gift to me...I feel so grateful to have them in my life...I am definitely one lucky girl...They are simply the best in my heart!!! Nothing can ever change that..♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

jcdagreat said...

lol.... it's great to hear that... it's not easy to be a family and to keep it harmony is far difficult than where it started.... sweet... happie for u...=P

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yup..u r right..
Thanks a lot =)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014