Friday, March 26, 2010

oF HoME & eXaMS...

Friday, March 26, 2010
I'm home =)
As soon as I reached home, the feeling of peace surrounds me..
It's been a while since I last came back home so it feels really great..
I love being at home ^_^
***********************************************
Finals is in about 2 weeks time..gosh!!
How fast time flies!!
I''m going to finish my 1st year at uni already!!
and I am going to be a senior!! o.O
As exam draws near, stress, anxiety and nervousness start slipping in..>.<
Have to be really hardworking now..
Lots of things to study and catch up with..
2 more assignments due next week..o.O
It's not going to be easy but I know i can do it!!
Yes!! I believe I can..=)
***************************************************
Feeling so much better now after talking with a friend of mine..
Let's just see how things goes from here..
For now, I am going to enjoy my days at home and utilized it well :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014