Sunday, March 21, 2010

On being happy :)

Sunday, March 21, 2010
It's been quite a rough week for me. Feeling moody for almost the whole week is not a good feeling at all. It makes you dwell in self-pity..lose the confidence..motivation and miss all the good things in life because you just don't have the mood to do anything. I guess it's because of all the things going on in my life right now. Been really busy lately and some problems with other personal stuffs. All the stress are getting into me and I am letting all those negative feelings surround me. I focus too much on the bad things I overlooked the good things coming out from the bad things.Today, I am finally awake. I'm the stronger one here. I don't let emotions control me..I control my emotions..Deciding how to feel is my choice..my decision...and nobody can tell me how to feel..
Nobody likes to feel moody. Remember, you can fight with your feelings. Don't let moodiness succeed in finding you and getting a hold of you...Look out for happiness and let it take over you..When moodiness comes, ignore it..fight it..when happiness comes, embrace it with an open heart..=)
Indeed, happiness is not an emotion but a decision. So, people..choose to be happy..choose to dwell in happiness because you deserve it...because you can be happy...Yes, you have a choice and so do I...So, why not choose to be happy despite the imperfections in life right? I am sure a :) face looks better than :( right?
Sometimes, choosing to be happy is not an easy task when you have so many things to stress about in your life but I am on my way. On the way to look at things differently. Turning stress into something positive. Turning all the bad things into something good.
As the saying goes, "Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections "
Yes, from today onwards, I will be moving towards that direction but I don't promise I will succeed in a short time. Slowly and step by step, I know I can reach it someday :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014