Monday, March 29, 2010

Pre-exam blues -_-

Monday, March 29, 2010
2 more weeks and I will be sitting for my finals..
Yeah, just 2 more weeks!!! >.<
OMG!! I don't feel prepared at all..
I am scared..I am nervous..I don't feel confident..
I guess I am starting to have exam blues already..-______-
Had been struggling with my revision..
Sometimes, it's not that I did not study..
It's just that I can't seem to understand and remember what I am reading or studying..
And because of this, I got frustrated and eventually, I gave up...*sigh*
I know very well how important this exam is..
It will determine whether I can carry on with another year at my uni..
But it's not easy at all..sometimes, only hard work is not enough..
It makes you wonder whether you have the ability to do it..
When you work hard and try your best..
Yet, you don't see any improvement in it..
It's simply disappointing..
But I have no other option right now..
I just have to keep trying..
Even if I fall, I will get up..
Even if I fail, I will try it again..
Right now, I am just a girl who is trying to do her best she can..
Not knowing whether she can but believing she can..
Wish me luck!!! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014