Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random post..lolx

Thursday, March 4, 2010
It's been a few days since I came back from Thailand but I haven't even blog about it or upload the photos yet!! =O Sorry lah, been busy this few days..By the way, I left my camera cable at home so can't upload any photos..>.<..*I'm still missing my Thailand trip..why did it have to end so fast?..>.<*
I won't be going back for the whole month of March..Will definitely miss home by then..>.<..I have something on every week of March!!
1st week : ESZ day on Sunday. I am one of the facilitators which I think will be fun :)
2nd week : Green Earth programme on Saturday & Sunday. It's compulsory so I have to go =(
3rd week : College Dinner at Setapak..Kind of looking forward to it because I can dress up..lolx
4th week : Course Night at I don't know which hotel yet =X
Will be going back on the 1st week of April until the 11th for one week study break and I will then have my exams from the 12th of April till the 26th!! o.O
Got to start revising for my finals now already!! There's so much to cover & still tons of assignments to be completed!! oh gosh!! wish me luck!!! >.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014