Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sushi King & Auntie Anne =)

Sunday, March 14, 2010
My friend, Lydia and I decided to go to Times Square today..Why?
Because both of us are craving for sushi!!! LOL
It's been so long since I had sushi..Miss it so much lor!!
And so, we went for Sushi King today..
Oh..boy, It was delicious!!
It makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! Ahaha..XD
After that, we shopped around TS for couple of hours.
She ended up buying 2 t-shirts from FOS.
I ended up not buying anything from anywhere. LOL
Before going back, we went to buy Auntie Anne's Pretzels for our dinner.
Was on the way to the monorail station when we realised it was raining so heavily.
So, we turned back and waited for some time for the rain to stop.
Thank God it stopped after a few minutes =)
My lunch and dinner today are totally blissful!!
Costs me quite a lot of money on it lor!!
Will definitely get fatter and fatter eating all these nice food so often T_T
But I guess it's ok since I don't do this very often..
*comforts myself* -_-
Anyway, I had fun and is happy today.
I will stop having the guilt feeling..
At least, it takes my stress off a little..
Now, I got the spirit to concentrate on my studies already!!..ahaha..XD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014