Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Try seeing things differently :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
As you get older, you have greater responsibilities & higher expectations from others. Sometimes, you get so busy you forget to take a break. That's when all the stress & negative thoughts start coming in. I think that's what happening to me right now. Being so occupied & busy freaks me out a little. There seems to be so much things to do with so little time. I am losing my confidence & self esteem. I am having all these negative thoughts that I can't do it or maybe I should just give up or everything won't work out. Now, it's time to get these negative thoughts all out.
I guess that's what happens in life. There are ups & downs along the way. It all depends on your perspective on it. Maybe I should start looking at things differently. "See things differently and any seemingly bad day can turn into the happiest day". Got this saying from a blog & it makes me think. Yeah, I can do that. I don't have to focus on the unhappy things. Worrying just doesn't help. It just make things worst. So I am gonna stop & start embracing each moment with a peaceful mind. It makes you do things better that way :)
I am not a perfect person. Well, nobody is perfect. I am still someone who is learning how to live life. How to cope with the things that comes with it as you get older. I have flaws but I am good at some things to. I do mistakes not purposely but because I am learning. If everything is perfect then I won't be having the chance to learn anything. So, maybe..I like being imperfect :D
I believe all the things I am going through now is helping me, shaping me to be a better person in the future. There are so much more to learn & experience in life. Some bad, some good. Now, I am just trying to cope with everything...take things a step at a time..Believe God will be there & believe I can actually do it..What matters most now is to try my very best =)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014