Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I've been doing :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010
These few days at home had been fun, relaxing and peaceful..Love it so much!! :D...Did a lot of things...Ate a lot of things...o.O
One of the things I did at home..make my first own nail art!!!..LOL..It turn out ok but not really pretty though..My left fingers looks fine but not my right fingers..Using my left hand to draw feels so weird so i ended up making it look quite..well..retarded..haha..Anyway, I guess it's not bad for a first try..What do you all think? =)
Yesterday, celebrated Earth Hour at my aunt's place with a small party. Ate lots of food there; pizzas, satays, spaghetti, lobster salad, ice-cream + fruits chocolate fondue, coconut jelly...mad delicious!! yums!! blissful :) After that, went out with my best friend for some catching up session at McDonalds...It's been quite some time since I last saw her so it was nice to spend some time with her eventhough we are only chatting :) Got back home around 1am..=X
Watched two dramas while I am home..Hi My Sweetheart, a Taiwan drama & Cruel Temptation. a Korean drama..Both of them are so nice lor!!! They have very different stories..One is more serious while the other is more humorous but I love them both!! :D What more, they are both love stories but in a different way..Mad love!!! Yes, I love watching love stories..hehe
So, that's what I've been doing these few days at home..relaxing..Oh yeah, by the way, I finished 2 of my assignments which are due next week...yay!! :D Didn't study much but I did managed to read some anatomy though..^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014