Sunday, March 7, 2010

When things are not what you expect it to be...

Sunday, March 7, 2010
- Indeed, this was not how it was supposed to be. It was totally out of everyone's expectations. -
Today was ESZ Day. A program which consists of games & stuffs were prepared for the students to participate. I am one of the facilitators for it. It was supposed to start at 8am but nobody turn up. We still kept our hopes up so we postponed it to 10am. This time, it was a total disappointment for all of us. Only a few out of like 300 people came for the program. Can you imagine how we all felt? I think it was a big blow for us. We all spent time preparing for this program thinking about what to do, decorating the stage, ordering food, buying gifts, going for the simulation, meetings but it all came to a waste. Waste of food, waste of manpower, waste of energy, waste of time. Gosh! It was such a waste! In the end, all of us stayed back for a few hours utilizing what we had prepared. We had some fun playing the games & enjoyed the free food :)
Seriously, this is the first time I encountered something like this. A compulsory program where less than 10 of them turn up. I don't know what to say about those who were supposed to come but didn't turn up. I am just speechless. Let God to be one who judge them.
What more frustrating is that I am supposed to go back this week but because of this program, I stayed back. Yesterday night, we even did the stage until 1 something in the morning!! This was the only week I can go back. Now I have to wait till April for my next trip home...=(
Well, there is no point whining over something that had happened. Now, since I am free for the whole day (because the program was cancelled), I will just be grateful, appreciate it & utilized it well :D but first, I am going to have a nap now before I do anything else..lolx..Hey, I slept late last night & woke up so early today ok? So, i definitely deserve some rest..haha..Bye!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014