Monday, April 12, 2010

Moving on after trying my best with the faith that God will take care of the rest...

Monday, April 12, 2010
Sat for my first paper today..anatomy & physiology. Gosh!! It was quite hard!! The questions seems easy but then when you try to answer it, you realized it's not. I thought I know the answer but I guess I don't. It was simply confusing. What's worse, my brain just cramped when I am inside the exam hall. Tried hard to recall back what I have studied and memorized during my whole study week but to no avail. My brain just don't seem to cooperate:(
Feeling really heartbroken & disappointed now..I wanted to do well so badly and this is only the first paper. I hope I didn't screw up this paper. >.<
Anyway, it's over. No point whining over it anymore. I would be lying if I say I am not feeling sad but I guess I just have to move on and concentrate on my next subject now. I have tried my best in it & now I am just leaving everything to God. I am sure HE will take care of it :)
Next paper will be on Psychology. Hopefully this time around, I will be able to answer it well...

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014