Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day II

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Just finished dinner..I'm feeling so full & bloated now..=O
Classes end at 7.30pm today..Psychology class..
We had another class earlier at 2.30pm..Clinical Management..
We had our role-play today & guess what?
The whole class got pranked in the middle of the class by our own lecturers!!
Can you imagine that?
Even the lecturers themselves can't believe they got us so easily..-___-
Yeah, I still can't believe we all believed what she said..-___- x 2
Finally, it's all over. All classes are over except for english tomorrow.
Finally, I have no more assignments because I have handed it all in.
Finally, I can focus entirely on my studies more peacefully now.
No more assignments to worry about but there's exams to be worried about..>.<
Right now, the only thing on my mind is to go home.
There is where I can really find peace & study better..I hope >.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014