Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

Thursday, April 1, 2010
Hey everyone out there!! It's April Fool today so Happy April Fool's Day!!! Be careful of what people tell you today coz you know what? It might not be true..so, don't get fooled at!! This is just a kind reminder from me..LOL..XD
and this how I am spending my April Fool..Discussion at 11am..Classes at 2.30pm-5pm & 5.30pm-7.30pm...o.O..I really can't wait for today to end faster..This week is my last week of my first year classes before my study week and final exams..Seriously, I am hoping it will end faster..I don't want to have anymore classes for now..I have not been able to study peacefully without any disturbances and it's really getting on my nerves..My progress has been slow despite the exam date getting nearer and nearer..*sigh*..I am so scared, nervous and worried about it right now...I want the time to study peacefully..Just hope that I will be having enough time to understand and remember everything that I have studied so that I can apply it in my exams..>.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014