Monday, April 5, 2010

Away for study week...

Monday, April 5, 2010
Study week officially started today and it's going to last for a week..
Won't be getting online that often from this week onwards until I finished my exams on the 26th of April..o.O
So, that also means I won't be updating my blog regularly for this period of time..
Do miss me and my posts ya!! LOL
Study week + exam period will definitely be a stressful time for me..
Just hope that I will be able to cope with everything well..
To be able to understand what I am reading & studying..
To be able to memorize & remember it..
and most importantly, to be able to apply it in my exams later on!! >.<
Okay, I got to get back to my studies now. Please pray for me that my study week will be a productive one!! >.<

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014