Sunday, April 18, 2010

Have a blessed and Happy Sunday everyone!! :D

Sunday, April 18, 2010
Hey yo!! It's Sunday today so have a Happy & Blessed Sunday everyone!! :DDD
A Sunday was supposed to be a day for relaxation but I have to get up early for exam today ; English. Exam on a Sunday. That's my first -__- It was supposed to start at 8.30am but guess what? They don't have the reading material for us. Only the Q & A sheet are given with nothing to refer to. How to do? -___- So, we have to wait for them to bring it to us all the way from Bangi for all of us in KL -_______- The exam was delayed and we are quarantined inside the exam hall for 1/2 hour..o.O..Thank God the paper was not that hard. It was definitely much easier compared to other papers I sat for this week >.<
~ awwww...doesn't this look so yummy? Waffles + chocolate sauce + strawberries...simply blissful...I am craving for it now..T_____________T ~
Okay, gonna start revising again. I have another paper to sit for tomorrow; Emotion Management. Confirm will fall asleep while reading the notes one. Some more the notes are mostly in English for like 90% but the questions will be in Malay. -_______- Bye!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014