Sunday, April 11, 2010

I hate stressssssss :(

Sunday, April 11, 2010
Came back to KL today since I am having exams starting from tomorrow..
My first paper tomorrow will be on anatomy & physiology..One of the hardest subject I would say..Since entering Uni, I have never got a good grade in this subject which explains why I am feeling so scared and nervous about it. I really want to do well in my exam this time. I need to get a good grade this time...badly...>.<...But I am feeling so tired right now..My brain feels like it's going to explode...It feels so saturated with all the terms and facts..gosh!!! There are just so many things to memorise!!!! Seriously, I am getting mad & fed up looking at the notes already..argh!!! I simply can't relax myself now..Feeling so tense..so stressed out...so so tired...*sigh*..God, please let everything go smoothly tomorrow..Hopefully everything that I have studied and memorise will come out in the exam tomorrow...=X..
P/S : just bear with me with all the outburst..I am just de-stressing myself..=P

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014