Monday, April 19, 2010

A nice way to start a new week :D

Monday, April 19, 2010
Just finished my exam and lunch..
Exam was fine, lunch was satisfying :)
5 paper down, 3 more to go..
Can't wait for it to be..
8 paper down, 0 more to go..haha..XD
While surfing the net just now, I went to read a blog by Cynthia Koh, a quite famous Singapore actress. I am sure those who watched Singapore dramas often will know who she is :) Anyway, was reading one of her post when I came across something she wrote.
"And my inner self replied- how many of us are actually reflecting upon life and being grateful for each living moment. Most of us are so engross in the needs and wants in life…that we start to complain and get upset when life doesn’t serve us the way we want it. Learn to view things in a bigger picture and all our worries will seem like a speck of dust in the air."
Truly indeed, what she say was absolutely right. This passage caught my eye and I fell in love with it instantly after reading it. Somehow, it makes me think too. Just how many of us are actually being grateful for each living moment & don't complain when life is not the way we want it to be?
It's Monday today. The start of a new week. Getting this kind of message on the first day of the week feels so good. What an inspiring message to start a new week!! So, to everyone out there who is reading my post, be grateful for everything you have and experience in your life because some might not even have the chance for it. Complain less, appreciate life more and it will seem more meaningful that way :) Happy Monday!!
By the way, here's a link to Cynthia Koh's blog. Feel free to drop by once in a while to feel inspired!! :D
Last but not least..do remember to follow me here and my twitter too!! :DD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014