Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We miss you more than words can say..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010
It's the 13th of April 2010 today. 2 years back, on this day, my grandmother left us to be with God in heaven. I still remember vividly what happen on that day. Thinking of it still makes me tear up sometimes but as days pass, it's getting better because I have slowly come to terms with it. Even though you are out of sight, but you are never out of our mind. Memories with you still lingers on no matter where we are. There are just too many wonderful memories we had with you and it will definitely last forever. Many things have changed since you left us and it will never be the same anymore. How wonderful would it be if you are here to share our happiness and help us when we are in time of sorrow. All of us here definitely miss you for sure but I believe you are doing great in heaven, looking upon us like you always do when you are alive :)
****************************************

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014