Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday's update...

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Went to Pavilion with a coursemate of mine straight after my exam yesterday morning. The others went for karaoke session at Times Square but we chose to go to Pavilion to study ( or else we will feel gulity for having fun during exam week..lol..XP) So, only both of us went to Pavilion. Our initial plan was to have lunch at Starbucks and study there but then, we got distracted a little when we saw all the shops..haha ( well, we are girls so can't help it..=P) We ended up shopping for a while. Yes, only a while :D After that, we went straight to Starbucks but there was not much choice of food to fill our hungry stomach so we decided to have our lunch at some other places first before coming back to Starbucks. We ended up eating at the food court. I had Butter Rice with Chicken + sugarcane juice while she had spaghetti with scallops :) After lunch, we headed back to Starbucks but to our surprise, it was so crowded. There's not much seats left so we went to The Coffee Bean instead. Both of had mocha..mine was ice-blended while hers was hot. Spent a few hours there reading our "Pengurusan Emosi" notes with breaks in between for chatting & gossiping..lolx..Anyway, it was a really nice & relaxing environment..At least it takes our stress off a little :)
We came back around 6 something and all of a sudden, I don't know why but I started feeling so down for the whole night. I guess partly is due to my exams & some other things as well. When I am down, I start thinking a lot or maybe sometimes too much. In the end, I feel so much better after chatting with some people. It's indeed a miracle how God can send certain people to cheer us up when we are down. Sometimes, it happens rather unexpectedly and I thank God for that. I am truly blessed and grateful for it :D
My first week of exams is going to end soon. 3 papers down, 5 more to go. I just can't wait to finish everything and have my holidays. I need a time out from all these study stress. I want to relax and have a peace of mind.
By the way, this is my latest addiction. Chace Crawford!!!!!!!!! He's such a hottie. I especially love his eyes. Looking at it will just make you melt & fall in love with him. LOL
Wokay, done updating my blog. Gotta get back to my studies now. 5 more to go...Aza aza fighting!!! :DDD

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014