Sunday, May 30, 2010

This and that :P

Sunday, May 30, 2010
It's the 30th of May today and there goes one month of my holidays. One more month to go before I enter my second year of university life (if my results were good enough though..they are coming out soon and I will be lying if I say I am not scared..Most of the papers were quite tough..I did my best yet I am not still setting a high target for my results..Let's just see how it goes :D )
**********************************************
No doubt my holidays have been super relaxing but it's getting pretty boring as well. Too much relaxing makes me a lazy bum :P But then, after this I don't think I will have that much time to relax anymore. I am sure I am going to get really busy once school starts so I am just enjoying as much as I can now!!..haha :P
*******************************************
Ok, on the other hand. I know I am not one who would give up easily. Although often times I have the thought to do it, yet in the end, I still did not give up but tried my best. However, I have come to realise that sometimes, you just have to give up on some things. Some things just don't work even when you don't give up and keep on persisting till the end. What matters is that you tried your best and make an effort. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to, you have to move on. You can try and try again and again but if it's still the same, maybe it is just not meant to be. Maybe you just have to give up and let go.
***********************************
I believe everything happens for a reason. Even if it hurts. Even if it's tough. There's a reason to it and only God knows why for He has a plan for us. Everything we go through is up to HIM and for sure, it's for a good reason. You just have to keep the faith and keep on believing. Cheers!! :D
*************************************
Ok, gotta go get ready now. Having dinner with my family and relatives at Jugra later. I love family gatherings :) They never fails to make me feel happy...Just being with them makes me really comfortable ^^

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014