Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Popo!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
It's my grandmother's Birthday today. If only she was still alive today, we would be celebrating for her and it will be great. She passed away 3 years ago on April 13th. It's been 3 years but I still vividly remember the day she went to be with the Lord in heaven. It was a very hard moment for all of us and I don't know how many times I broke down with tears keep rolling seeing her lying there motionless.
Things have definitely change her passing on. Most of our lifestyle have changed. Initially it feels weird but now I guess everyone is getting used to it. We have moved on and I guess she will be happy to see that :) Eventhough we moved on, she will always be a part of us. I miss her a lot especially on days like this. I miss calling her Popo..I miss her cooking..I miss her advice..I miss everything about her..
Life is never the same without her around but we all be alright. So, Happy Birthday Popo!!! Eventhough you are not here with us, your memories linger on with us forever!! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014