Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last weekend =)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Saturday, 5th of June - Agong's Birthday. Started the day as usual. Woke up feeling rather bored because I have no idea what to do that day. Ended up watching Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief & made myself officially fall in with Logan Lerman who acted as Percy Jackson in the movie..LOL
Attended a wedding dinner at night. It was a wedding between two church friend of mine, Wei Yong & Bing Jie. I have not been to a wedding dinner for quite some time so I was feeling pretty excited. Since I was all dressed up, so I camwhore lor...haha..That explained how the pictures above came about..LOL..The food & atmosphere at the dinner was nice...I personally love the photos & video they shown us there..It was really touching & no doubt, they are one sweet couple. May God Bless them always =)
Sunday, June 6th. - Woke up early for church morning service as usual. It was Holy Communion week. After church, went straight to Jenjarom for breakfast. Bah Kut Teh with my family & my aunt's family. Yums!! :) Our next destination, Mid Valley. Shopped for a couple of hours there. I managed to buy a dress from Nichii & two blouse from Cotton On..I simply love them!! :DD We shopped till about 3 something and went to Delifrance for some tea. The food was awesome!! Potato salad, bread pudding, apple crepe...oh yums!!! Simply delicious!! I ended up feeling super full and a tad guilty for feeling too full :P
After eating, my family and I headed to Klang to meet my sister who is curently working at Klang Hospital as a houseman. We visited and spent some time at her hostel before heading to Jaya Jusco, Bukit Tinggi branch. Shopped again & I ended up buying a pair of slippers from Summit. Love it too!!! :)))
Final stop. Nyonya delights for dinner. I am still feeling rather full from the late lunch so I just shared a bowl of Ice Kacang with my sis. Got home around 10 something. It was a super long day but surprisingly I don't feel tired at all when I reached home!! :O No doubt, I am quite happy that day. Being able to spend some time with my family was simply a nice feeling :D
Next post, my super overdue Sunway Pyramid makeover post!! Stay tuned peeps!! :))

2 comments:

tinsze said...

watched the lightning thief last night.. medusa totally gross me out.. eww

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

yeah..especially her hair..haha

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014