Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random Ramblings......read it if you want!! :P

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Standing on a beach on a cold morning, listening to the sound of waves splashing, probably birds chirping and enjoying the morning breeze is a very peaceful thing to do for the mind. Sometimes, despite all the hustle bustle of life, you need to get away from everything and just relax your mind. Too often we are so busy worrying about this and that and it ended up making us feel stressed out and depressed.
I may not have everything I wanted but I guess I have everything I needed. A home to stay, clothes to wear, food to eat, a family for support, a chance to study in a university and a future to a professional job (if I did pass my 4 years though..>.<) I am considered one lucky girl if I were to compared with others around the world. Some don't have a family, some don't have food to eat and some don't even have the chance for education. So people, if you do have all that above, consider yourself lucky and be grateful. You are all blessed :)
I am indeed grateful for everything I have now but I know I am still lacking behind in one specific area. I know I need that but I don't think I have it yet. I won't tell you what it is coz I am still working on it. It's tough and there's not much positive results yet but I still believe I can do it one day. I often wonder why God put me in the course I am studying now ; Speech Science where the main element for this course is about communication. Everyone who knows me know that I am the introvert kind of person, usually quiet and shy and rarely talk much unless to people I am close with. I guess that's why God put me there ; To learn to communicate better. Helping me in what I have been struggling in all these while.
There's always problems, and there's also always solutions. GOD will never give a problem without a solution. There's a solution to every problem. Everyone have their own problem and all you need to do is just to take a step forward to solve it. Actions speaks louder than words like everybody would say and it's indeed true. Do something to solve the problem. I may still not reach my destination yet but I am on my way. That's what matters isn't it? =)
I don't know why I am rambling so much today..haha..Anyway, that's just one part of me. I just write what I feel like writing that day. Read it if you want to, don't read it if you don't want to but comments after reading will be much appreciated though..LOL :P

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014