Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A simple but nice day :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
-------------------------------------
After lunch, daddy dearest & I head down to Jaya Jusco @Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Shopped for a couple of hours. Daddy wanted to buy a pair of slippers so I helped to choose a pair for him. I kinda like my choice :P Hope he likes it too..haha..Well, I ended up buying a pair for myself too..LOL.Mine's from Vincci. I've been eyeing this pair for quite some time but everytime I go to Vincci, it is not available. Finally, today it's mine :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tea time at Starbucks. I had Java Chip Frappucino & Daddy had Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino. Oh yums!! :) Next, we went to Tesco to buy some groceries. I was surprised to meet one of my matrix friend there. She suddenly came to me and asked, "You're Lynette right?"..haha....I was kinda shocked to see her there so I blurted out anything that is on my mind at that moment..LOL..I hope I didn't embrassed myself >.<
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Today was a really simple day but it was really nice. I enjoyed myself :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014