Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Him :D

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I saw him for the second time since my new semester starts yesterday night. How do I feel? hmmm...I am not sure either. The whole night, we were busy with our own stuffs and I don't really have much chance to strike up a conversation with him. Or maybe I am just ignoring him :// He was with his group of friends, I was with mine. Occasionally, I think we caught a glimpse of each other when we were sitting at the opposite side. It was not until the end of the event that we managed to talk a little. The conversation was brief, short, simple, a tad awkward but you know what? I am happy already..haha :P
I often wonder why it is such a coincident we both got the same university. Did God put us both here for a reason? I don't know cause I am still looking for an answer. Well, I consider myself really lucky to get the same university as him & because of that, we got more chance to see each other :) If we were to be in different universities, the chance to meet him again will be very slim. Does the future holds anything for us? Or will we just be the same like how we are now? I have no idea so I am just leaving everything in God's hands. If we were meant to be, I believe it will work out in the end. Maybe not now, but one day. If it's not, then it's not. I'm letting destiny decides :)
- I often tell myself you are not worth it and that I am giving up but when i see you and you talk to me, my heart softens and fall all over you again. My mind tells me "I will just give you just one more chance" :O Oh dear....maybe I shouldn't be doing this anymore...maybe I should really really give up...maybe i should just wait...I am confused now =.= -

4 comments:

Qi Wen 绮文 said...

Then I wish you all the best =)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..thanks :)

Ann said...

Feelings like this are very natural especially to people your age. All I can conclude is u seems to have a liking for this guy but whether he's meant to be yours is left to be seen. If it's yours, it's yours. It's okay to feel that way, as long as u don't take this too seriously, it wouldn't cause u any harm. If ever he found someone else, u wouldn't be heartbroken. Give yourself a chance to know many others as well and others a chance to know u too. U still have a long way to go and chances are u still be meeting many new people everyday. Good luck!

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

haha..don't worry, i am still keeping my options open but it's not that easy to meet someone you really like. I don't whether we were meant to be but if it's not then i guess he's just not right for me. I believe God has a plan for me :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014