Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm leaving...soon...

Friday, July 9, 2010
Swoosh!! Time flies like a blink of an eye. Yes, my 2 months of holidays is coming to an end this weekend :( Can you believe it? On Sunday, I am officially stepping out of my home sweet home and stepping into my hostel >.<>
No doubt I have been relaxing a lot these 2 months. I guess it's about time to end all these relaxation but am I really prepared?? Probably only about 70% of me is prepared and excited to start a new semester. That's high enough I guess :P Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to see what life throws to me next. No matter how tough the challenges might be, one thing for sure, I am gonna try my best to overcome it :)
Right now, I am just excited to know which block and which floor my room will be tomorrow. Any floor will do but I am hoping to get my previous block, G this time around. Getting H or J will be fine too. Just not the other blocks please >.< *fingers crossed*
Okay, that's all for now. Will try to blog tomorrow about the room I got :). In the meantime, follow me at twitter if you do have one. I think I would probably update there sooner than blogging about it here. Till then, bubbye!!! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014