Saturday, July 10, 2010

A simple reason makes me happy for the whole day :D

Saturday, July 10, 2010
If you read my previous post, you will know that I went back to my hostel today. Reached there around 3 something and went straight to the office to register and check into my room. I was super delighted when I know I got my previous block, G back. I got a double room at the 4th floor last time but this time around, I got a single room all to myself at the 2nd floor. Coincidently, my room number happens to be my date of birth!!! Can you believe it?? LOL Okay, now those who knows when my birthday is will know where is my room :P
------------------------------------------------------------
I really thank God for the room. Been hoping to get my previous block back and I got it!! Mad happy!! :D I haven't start staying in it yet but I am starting to like it already..hehe...It's nice to have a single room all to myself and now, I can't wait to decorate it..haha..
--------------------------------------------------------
Getting the block I wanted today makes me feel happy for the whole day. It feels great to feel all happy inside for such a simple reason. I feel truly blessed and lucky :) The only question left now is " I wonder who will be my neighbours there??" hmmm....

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014