Tuesday, July 20, 2010

T.i.m.e...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Time. I just need a little more time. 24 hours in a day should be enough but when i am here, it just doesn't seems to be enough. Classes end at 5pm almost everyday. By the time I got back, bathed, rest and have my dinner, it will already be 6pm-7pm. At night, I have other college activities to attend. By the time I am back to my room, I am too tired to even study. And the cycle just goes on & on. I cannot afford to do this anymore. I need a change. I need to allocate some time for myself, to study & to join other activities as well. I need some good time management to balance my life.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Time must be explicitly managed like money. Ask yourself? Are you spending your time on the right things? Don't say I don't have time. What you really need to decide is "Does this deserve my time?" Perhaps you should set a timetable for studies & assignment everyday, can be adjusted if unforeseen activities pop up.
Remember " Good grades & goals can be achieved if one puts in extra time & effort. Discipline & hard work pay rich dividends "

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yes, i know. I am busy bcz i am trying hard fight for enough merits so that i can still stay inside my hostel next year. The only way is to join college activities and by joining it, we are bound to be busy but I will try to manage my time properly. Thanks for the advice :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014