Thursday, July 8, 2010

Untitled :X

Thursday, July 8, 2010
Reached home at about 1.15am just now..
Went for dinner & karaoke right after that with Daddy's friends & their families..
One of his friend just came back from the overseas..He's a Malaysian but he got married to a Western..Met his wife & his two sons..The eldest one was super tall..I think i will be like a dwarf if i stand beside him :X The younger one was cute :) Don't get me wrong, he is still in primary school I guess..lolx..Anyway, it was a nice to see them gathering again after so many years. It just proves that their friendship with each other is still strong. I wish I can be like them too in the future :)
On another note, it's Germany versus Spain tonight. I don't really care who wins since they are not my favourite teams..haha :P Anyway, if I have to choose, I would rather let Spain win :X *fingers crossed*
Okay, it's already 2.03am. I better sleep now. Been up for the whole day since now. Nitez!! =)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014