Monday, August 16, 2010

and so, it's Monday again...

Monday, August 16, 2010
Hello Monday!! You are here again which means it's the start of another week. Oh my, that's so fast!!! My weekends ended just like that :O
3 hours of lecture continuously for the same subject this morning. One word : Torturing. It was impossible to absorb everything she taught us in that 3 hours all at once. I don't think anyone of us was able to concentrate for the whole 3 hours. As usual, i lose my concentration after an hour or so zzzZZ We don't even have much time to think and she will carry on teaching. My brain feels tired & saturated by the time she finished the lecture and till now, I still don't really understand what she taught us today -_-
Went straight to the faculty once our class ended. Had lunch with my coursemate, Ying Yin at a small stall at Chow Kit. The food was nice. Partly because I was super hungry that time..lol..Walked back to our faculty after lunch and we had ice-cream together. Kiwi ice-cream :D Enjoyed our ice-cream then headed to the library to search for some books regarding our assignment.
Musical club AGM + Audition at night. It was normal. Nothing special and i feel really bored. Just received all my other group member's part for my English sketch presentation this week. Got to edit, combine it all and send it back to them by tonight. So, till then, Bye!! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014