Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dinner, presentations and exams...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Just had my dinner a while ago. Chicken Murtabak & Potato Twister is the menu tonight. Yums!! :D Mad satisified with the meal but why must it be so high in fat and calories? Sigh :(
Anyway, I had presentation for time management today. I was actually pretty calm before the presentation but when it's my turn to talk, I suddenly became so nervous. My heart was pumping fast, I was trembling a little, I talked so fast I don't actually know what I am talking about ( I don't think the others understand what I am presenting too =/), and I just can't think of the word that I wanted to use -.- Gahhh!!! I guess I still haven't overcome my stage fright. I just hate public speaking where all eyes will be on me. It's like everyone is judging and looking at your every step -.-
On the other hand, next Monday will be the start of my mid semester exam. I have yet to really revise on every subject and that scares me =/ I just can't wait to finish my presentation tomorrow so that I can focus solely on my revision for my exam next week. Will be putting all assignments aside after tomorrow. Gotta concentrate fully on my revision for my midsem exam. I wanna score well this time!!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014