Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Everything is gonna be alright. I sure hope so.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
It's National Day today but I got no particular mood. Most people are having fun outside there today but I am stucked here in my hostel, studying for my exam tomorrow...gahhhh..I am getting so tired of studying. I just can't wait for everything to be over to go back to my home, my family. I have not really been in a good mood these few days. Exam blues is just one part of it. There is another thing on my mind now. Something that is bothering me. I am trying my best to ignore and not care about it cause I think that's the best I can do now but somehow, it still comes into my mind very often :( Everything is gonna be alright. Everything is gonna be alright. Everything is gonna be alright. I sure hope so. I believe so.

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014