Sunday, August 29, 2010

Exam battle starts tomorrow so yeah, good luck all

Sunday, August 29, 2010
I am getting tired of nerding. The more I read, the more I am confused. Now, I am blur @@ My battle starts tomorrow. Or should i say my nightmare? =/
Anyway, I will be sitting for two different subjects tomorrow. To say that I am not worried at all is a lie. Of cause I am worried, of cause I am scared. I have studied but still I wonder whether it will be enough. Am I ready? Am I prepared? I should be by now.
I know how bad I want to do and score well in the exam this time but I am not sure whether I can. Somehow I just lack the confidence =/
Anyway, I am just going to try my best and give it my all in all the papers. I believe God will take care of the rest :) So, to everyone who is having exams starting from next week too, here's my wish for you "Good luck and all the best in your exams!! Try your best and leave the rest to God. Let's win the battle of exams together!! :D"

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014