Sunday, August 15, 2010

A feel good Sunday :)

Sunday, August 15, 2010
Nice relaxing Sunday. Finally, I have a day where I am free for the whole day. No lectures, no disturbances, only peace :D It feels great to be able to do things at my own pace instead of rushing everyday ^^
Had a nice bonding session with a friend of mine just now while having MCD. The new Grilled Chicken Burger tastes soooooooooooo damn good!!! Forgot to take a picture of it because I gobbled it up so fast..haha..Really enjoy the meal and company...Love it...hehe
Was walking around my hostel just now when I saw someone really familiar before i realised who it was. It's my PT dance instructor!!!! For those who don't know, PT stands for Pesta Tanglung. I was a dancer for this big event of UKM last year. Seeing her brings back so many memories ="( The tears, the sweat, the sweetness, the bitterness...ahhh...Somehow, i missed my days as a PT Dancer last year =/ Didn't get the chance to greet her just now because we were both busy with our own things to do..sigh..
Oh..it's almost 8pm. Going out to the cafe for English assignment discussion. I hope it end fast cause I still have lots to revise for my mid semester examination in 2 weeks. Bye!!!

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014