Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy days ♥.♥.♥

Saturday, August 7, 2010
I am surrounded with the feeling of happiness and awesomeness these few days. It all started on Thursday night. Spent a night at Cititel Hotel. Had dinner at Tony Roma @ Mid Valley on that night itself. Yummy max!! :D
Sister's convocation yesterday. Got up really early and literally spent half a day at UM. The weather was super hot but still I feel great :D. After her convo, we went for lunch at Sushi Tomo @ PJ with my relatives. Everyone was feeling super hungry by then. The food and place was really nice. My little cousin boy, Justin performed Nobody by Wonder Girls dance for us. Aww..he was so cute!! LOL Went for a studio photoshoot right after lunch at YS Photo Studio. My sister and I underwent a makeup session for it. I love it!!..hahaha..The shoot was fun and pretty funny because of all the pose the photographer asked each of my family member to do. Mine was....hmm...I don't really know how to describe..haha..Anyway, looking forward to see the photos soon!! :D Dinner with relatives again at night. I saw and got to taste the biggest lobster i have ever seen!! Woots!! woots!! Happy max!! :P
No electricity starting from 10am till about 4.30pm++ today. So, i literally spent the period of that time doing nothing =X Sister's graduation dinner at night. The food was once again great!! :D Oh no, i think i ate too much good and nice food again =X
Okay, that's all for now. Will try to upload the photos ASAP so stay tuned peeps!! :)

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014