Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello August!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Twitter is currently down for planned maintenance.
We expect to be back in a few hours. Thanks for your patience.
Okay, so basically Twitter is down for some maintenance thingy, so I can't tweet for a few hours zzzZZ Well, at least it's not the whale picture. I just hate seeing that =X Somehow, I think I am officially a twitter addict already. Tweeting is fun!! haha :P Follow me if you haven't HERE!!! :D
Okay, enough of Twitter. Gonna talk a little bit about today. Oh..before that, Hello August!!! You are here!! :D Gosh..Time really flies :O There's still 24 hours in a day but somehow I feel that time pass super fast since I started my 2nd year -.-
Anyway, started my 1st of August with my department's Interaction Day in the morning. I would say it was quite a success. Personally, I think everyone enjoyed and have fun just now. Our sporting lecturers make it even better because they were willing to participate in the games with the students as well..LOL Everything was good except the hot scorching sun part =X Got back around 12pm. I was feeling kinda tired & sleepy so I ended up napping for 3 1/2 hours =X
It's almost 5pm and I still have tons of things to be done. Gotta wash my tons of clothes and bath before going out for a CF prayer meeting at 6pm later. Later at night, I will be having a short interview for a club. Gonna do some revision after I finished my interview. Let's just hope there will be no more disruptions tonight. I seriously need to study more cause I don't wanna feel guilty anymore!! =X

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014