Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's not nice to be sick....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Woke up today feeling worse than ever. Slept for 9 hours ++ but still my stomachache and headache is not gone. Forced myself out of bed and went to class. Tried my best to concentrate although I was actually feeling rather awful. Right in the middle of the class, I suddenly felt like my body was warming up. At that moment, I just wished class ended fast. Class ended around 12 something. Had some chicken porridge for lunch, took some medicine and had a short nap.
Thank God I felt so much better after waking up. Went to class at 2pm thinking I have recovered but no, the pain came again after a while -_- Literally, I was actually trying to bear with the pain while the lecturer was teaching in front :O Well, I am still feeling a lil bit unwell now but i think it's much better compared to yesterday and this morning.
To be sick is just pure torturing. I'm sure nobody wants to feel that. Right now, I am just hoping for a speedy recovery. I cannot afford to be sick now with so many things for me to do. Having class from 8-5pm with only lunch break for tomorrow and Thursday. Sister's convocation on Friday. I seriously need to get well soon.
Okay, I am going to nap for a while again. The stomachache is killing me!! Please stop or else I think I might go crazy -______-

2 comments:

cysquare said...

hope u get well soon!=]

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thank you so much!! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014