Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cute Little Benji =)

Sunday, August 22, 2010
It's my cousin's puppy, Benji!! Cute isn't it? :D She had become a part of the family. I think everyone loves her especially all the kids!! Who can resist loving such a cute puppy right?? LOL It always makes me happy when I see her :D I love how she always runs to me when she saw me coming. I love touching and patting her soft, fluffy fur. But I am actually still afraid of carrying her and putting her on my lap. I guess I am scared I might hurt her because I can feel all her bones when I try carrying her. If feels so fragile :O On the other hand, it's the other way round. I am scared she might hurt me with her teeth or nails :/ I want to carry her next time around! Must take away the fear!! haha!!
❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014