Saturday, August 21, 2010

My addiction..

Saturday, August 21, 2010
My first addiction - Wang Lee Hom's latest song from his new album. I am sooooo in love with this song right now. Heard IT on the radio accidentally on my way back home yesterday and I am instantly hooked!! :O It's really nice!!! I lost count of how many times I had listen to this song since yesterday. All i know is that i kept repeating this song over and over again :P
Click HERE to listen to this song. I think those who like love or slow music will love this song, like me..haha..XD
My second addiction - Food!!!!!! Greeted with mummy's cooking as soon as i reached home last night. After dinner, I had yau char kuey + peanut soup for supper :O Woke up today and have some "kuih" for breakfast, lunch at grandma's place - a big plate of fried noodles, came back and had blueberry cheese ice-cream with cone :O An aunt of mine just gave my family a cake she baked and another aunt of mine just bought us some tarts. Going over to grandma's place for dinner later. I'm sure there will be nice food waiting for me again. Gosh!!! There's so much food to eat!! Feel guilty for eating so much but I am just addicted to eating -_- This explains why my diet plan never works. I am always tempted by food. How?? Can i eat as much as i can without getting fatter?? T__T

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014