Sunday, August 8, 2010

-No title- *cause I can't think of one* -__-

Sunday, August 8, 2010
The internet line is really testing my patience tonight. It's awfully slow and I can't even upload any photos. "Upload failed. Please try again" Got this countless time tonight -__- Fine, you win internet line. I am giving up on you. At this rate, I think it's impossible to upload anything. Nevermind, will try again tomorrow. Hope the line won't disappoint me again by then!!
On another note, yes, I am back to KL again. Had an awesome and fabulous weekend. Feeling so reluctant to come back actually. I wished it lasts longer :( Anyway, I still have to accept the fact that I am back to university life AGAIN -.-
Entering week 5 this week. Mid sem is on week 8. That means I have only 3 more weeks exactly to revise everything I have studied so far!! :O Assignments and college activities are starting to pile up too. Gotta find time for everything!!! Wish me luck!!! Cannot be lazy. Cannot procrastinate!!! =//
Okay, it's 12.11am. Heading to bed now. 3 hours of lecture straight in the morning from 9-12pm. Another class at 2.30pm-5pm tomorrow. Good night!! xoxo

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014