Monday, August 2, 2010

Tired...

Monday, August 2, 2010
I was feeling great yesterday but not today. 3 hours lecture continuously for the same subject makes my brain really tired. I lose my concentration after maybe about 1 hour or so. The lecturer asked me a question and I was unable to answer. Honestly, that makes me feel bad. I should at least tried but I just can't think of anything to say at that moment..sigh..I'm just really tired.
I guess a part of it is due to me not sleeping well yesterday night. I went to sleep about 1am yesterday night but I just couldn't fall asleep. Kept rolling around on my bed and when i looked at the time, it was already 2am :O For almost the whole night, I feel like vomiting and my stomach don't feel good. I have no idea why. Maybe I ate something wrong..hmm..
My stomach still feel unwell and now, I have one more addition..headache -.- Wanna study but I have got no mood at all. I am tired both mentally and physically. I just don't feel that good today. Hoping for tomorrow to be a better day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon :)

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

thanks =)
You are??

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014