Thursday, August 19, 2010

What a day :O

Thursday, August 19, 2010
One word to describe today : T.I.R.E.D
Clinic starts from 8am and ends at 2pm.
PBL session from 3-4pm followed by assignments discussion.
Having another meeting at 10pm later :O
I am really really tired today.
My concentration is definitely poor.
I don't think I absorbed much today -.-
Collapsed straight onto my bed right after I came back.
Nap for 2 hours straight. Feel so much better now :)
Second word for today : Inconsiderate.
I don't know why some people can be so inconsiderate.
Everyone have their own commitments, so please respect.
Thank you for making me speechless -.-
Third word for today : Respect.
Respect is to be earned.
Your attitude makes me lost the respect towards you.
So don't expect me to respect you when I think you don't deserves it.
One concept that I don't really understand : Don't you smile back automatically when people smile at you? Why can't some people do it? Is it so hard to even form a curve on your face? I seriously don't get it -.-
Tomorrow is gonna be another long and tiring day. Can't wait for it to end even before it starts!! :O Nevermind, just one more day. Going home right after class tomorrow. Just the thought of it makes me sooooooo excited now :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014