Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back from vacation :)

Thursday, September 16, 2010
Hello bloggie!! I am back!!! :)
I am a lil tired today so I will just update with a short post.
Better than none right? =P
Trip to Malacca was fun, nice and relaxing. Love it!! :)))
It feels so good to be able to spend some quality time with my family :)
Ate lots of nice food ; Satay Celup, Nyonya food, Cendol, Fried Oyster and the list goes on and on :O For sure I gained weight. This is so not good T________T Must diet already =/ The weather at Malacca was freaking hot as usual. Sweating whenever we were outside but it was okay :) Managed to buy some stuffs from Jonker Street and that makes me a happy girl...LOL
I really enjoyed my time there. How I wish the time would pass slower. I don't feel like coming back to face my assignments yet ="( But still i have to face the fact. 3 more days of holidays left to finish off my assignments and I will be heading back to my hostel at KL T_T
Uploaded my photos at Facebook but too lazy to upload it here =/ So if you wanna have a look at the photos, have a look at my facebook account!! =D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014