Sunday, September 5, 2010

Exam ended and I'm freeeeee!! Err...really? =/

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Woots!! Exam's over and I am free!!! :D Well, that is just for the time being. Knowing we will be having our holidays soon, our lecturers decided to surprise us with assignments. Great!! =.= According to them, it's the best time for us to do our assignments..duh!!!! -.- *okay, I know it's true cause we will be free but still, I don't like the idea lor..hemp!! :(*
My last paper ended on Friday and no doubt, I have been relaxing pretty much ever since. Eat and shop. That's what I have been doing these 2 days. Bought nothing but ended up eating a lot of nice food. Wahhh...fattening ar!!! Feeling so damn guilty now. -_________-
Anyway, on a brighter note, I will be going back to my home sweet home in a day or two. Happy max!!! :D There are some things I am planning to do during my holidays.
1. Going to get myself a new spectacles :) Look out for my new look =P
2. Might be dyeing my hair with Liese Bubble Hair Colour but which colour to choose? Hmm...
3. Gonna finish up all my assignments!! That's for sure -.-
4. Gonna study so that I don't forget what I had learnt so far and to start preparing a little for my final exam in October *hopefully* =/
5. Vacation!!! Anywhere will do as long I am with people I love :)
6. Shopping, movie, karaoke..etc
7. Diet!!! Errr.... but I doubt it will work -_____-
8. Enjoy my holiday to the max!!! :D
So, these are what I can think of at the moment. Hope that I will be able to accomplish all..haha!!
Wokay, signing off. Gonna try to finish as many assignments as I can before going home. That way I will have less work at home and I can enjoy my holidays more!! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014