Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello & Goodbye..

Sunday, September 19, 2010


Although I am feeling kinda reluctant, I know it's time to bid farewell to my holidays. So, goodbye holidays!! Till we meet again next time ='( and hello university life!!! 

Holidays was nice minus the assignments part =/ Been relaxing a whole lot during the holidays. Didn't really touched any books during this period. Thinking back now actually makes me feel a tad guilty =X It's time to stop relaxing and start studying. Oh, that sounds "great"!! -.-

Dinner at grandma's place later and then I will be heading back to my hostel at KL. Swoosh!! Can't believe my holidays are gone just like that :O Here comes university life again. Will be having my finals in about a month's time...geeeezzz...why so fast one?? O.O

That's all from me today. A few hours left before I head back to KL. Gotta enjoy the remaining time left at home now!!! So byeeeeeeeee!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Lau Hui Jin said...

yalor..very fast...5 weeks only then final exam =(

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Sigh..yalo..gambateh together bah!! :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014