Thursday, September 2, 2010

One more day :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010
Guess what? It's Friday tomorrow and I'm happy cause it's the last day of my exam. Woots!! XD
*Ok, I am ignoring the reality that tomorrow's paper is the toughest subject. A subject I dislike the most cause it's all about Physics. I never expected to study about it in this course at all lor..hemp!! Physics is so not my thing =( *
Anyway, still gonna try my best and then enjoy my holidays to the MAX!!! X)
I am now having a strong urge to splurge on clothes, movies, nice food...etc :O I foresee a lot of my money flying away this weekend :// But I guess it's okay since I don't usually splurge =P
Okay, now I can't wait for the weekends to arrive. I must, yes i must relax and have lotsa fun!!! :D
Going back to my nerding mode. I will be very hardworking tonight for one last time since it's the last paper tomorrow =X
kthxbai

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014