Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A week with ups and downs...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Hello bloggie!!! I finally have some time for you :) 
Blame my uni internet line for not letting me online!!!
Thank God it's finally working now :D but still it's loading really slow D:

Last week was a week with ups and downs.
Got some of my results for my mid-sem exam and yes, they are not very encouraging.
No doubt, I was thankful it's not worse than that but still it's pretty disappointing.
So yeah, I ended up feeling kinda moody and down. 
That was when all those negative thoughts start coming in.
"Maybe I should quit" "Maybe I should give up" "I don't think this course suits me" "I don't think I can do it".
To avoid thinking too much, I slept early and Thank God i woke up the next day feeling so much better :)
Was super super busy everyday ; I don't even have much time for myself. 
Screw all the activities!!!!  =/

That was the down part. The up part came from my weekends.
I attended a community service camp @ Ledang for 3 days 2 nights.
Somehow, I think it's more like a vacation to all of us because we ended up staying in a bungalow =/
It was an awesome experience living with my foster family. There were 6 of us including me in my group and it was really nice sharing this experience with them. It was like we were all one BIG FAMILY :D 
Well, to tell you the truth, I missed my foster family already :(

I promise I will be posting more about the camp...errr...vacation later this weekend when I am home. The line is so slow here I can't even upload photos to my blog zzzZZ Okay, gotta go finish off some of my assignments then do some revision for my finals. Yes, it's less than a month away and I still have tons to revise + tons of assignments to finish -.-  I might not blog that often during this period so maybe just some short updates :)

Anyway, do stay tuned at my blog peeps!!! Community service camp @ Ledang post coming up soon!!! :D

2 comments:

Kimberly Lau Hui Jin said...

I had the same feeling like you when I got my results. A bit disappointed too.But life isn't only about study right?And result doesn't mean anything =) We still have lotsa fun things to cheer our life =D

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Yup. Life is not all about studies. There is more to it. Study is just a part of life :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014