Friday, September 17, 2010

what & where will life brings me in the future?

Friday, September 17, 2010
It's funny how we can't wait to grow up to be an adult when we are child but when we have grown to be an adult, how we hope to be a child again. Ironic isn't it? I do feel like that too occasionally simply because it scares me to be an adult sometimes. Why? The reason is simple. Being an adult means having greater responsibilities and no longer depending on others on a lot of things. In short, we are on our own. Being a kid is so so much easier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am personally proud to be in my 20s but I sure don't look like one. That's what everyone would say when they see me..LOL..Is that a good sign? Or is it a bad sign? I'll leave that to you to decide :P To me, it's not really a big deal or anything. As long as one is matured enough for his/her age, that will be sufficient. Agree? :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure experienced a lot about life having been living in this world for 20 whole years. Tough times, happy times..I have been through it. It does helps me grow a lot. I have learnt a lot throughout all these years and I am still learning. The most scary thing that I have learnt is about people. The more you grown, the more types of people you can see @ get to know. You will learn who are your true friends, who are not...who are really nice people, who are just pretending to be..who are those that really cares about you, and those who don't. Of cause, the list goes on and on which will take me forever if I were to list it out here =X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is not a bed of roses. This quote is really true. A life without obstacles or challenges are plain dull and seriously, what's there to learn if there's nothing happening in your life right? My life might not be as great as others but I know I am still one blessed child. I may be lacking in some areas but I am luckier than others in some other areas. I may not have all the things I want but at least I have all the things I need. God had been blessing me in a lot of ways all these while and I am truly grateful for that :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting pretty used to my life now but it can get really boring at times cause it's the same old routine everyday. Kinda looking forward to what and where life can bring me. A good change will be nice :) In the meanwhile, I am gonna try working hard towards my goal, one step at a time, hoping for the best in everything :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We only live once. So make your life worthwhile people :D Life is too short to care about every single thing people say about you. People judge no matter what you do. That's human nature. What is more important is to live your life the way you want it, the way that makes you happy. Cheers!! :D

2 comments:

Ann said...

Nicely written. Glad to know my girl is growing up. You seems to know what life is all about now and being positive is the best thing you can do and making the best out of everything.
Looking back, you should be more blessed than anyone else. Put God first in everything you do, you will be guided all along the way and always believe that out there, so many things good things are still waiting for you.

~♥ Lynette Tan ♥~ said...

Thanks :)

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014