Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010 :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I am a happy girl today :)
Received a message from someone unexpected.
The content of the message will just remain a secret =P
It was actually quite a surprise to receive a message from him.
And coincidently, it's 20102010 today.
A nice date for something to happen.
What a nice way to remember today don't you think? :D
All i hope now is that he will remember to keep his promise to me =/

On another note, my finals are starting next Monday.
To say that I am not scared or worried is a lie.
But the weird thing is, I still don't feel the nervousness yet =/
Just a few more days left before the start of exam war.
Must go all out for it!!! Study hard & smart is the key :)
Please, please don't let me procrastinate anymore.
I must fight this battle and survive!!!! =/

Wokay, that's all for today. Gotta bath then start revising. Looking forward to a productive day!!! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014