Saturday, October 9, 2010

About yesterday :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010
Phew!! My hostel wifi is finally working again. I seriously don't know what is wrong with the line here. Some days, I have no problems whatsoever accessing the internet *except the speed part* but some other days, I can't access to the internet at all and it's driving me nuts -.-

Couldn't access the internet yesterday to update on this. So here it is now :)

My afternoon class was cancelled again yesterday. Yes, AGAIN!! O_O Anyway, since class was cancelled, I went out with Serene, Shiau Sing, Jardian and John. Our initial plan was to go to Empire Shopping Gallery but after only a few minutes walking there, we got bored and decided to go to Sunway Pyramid instead =/


Anyway, we did stopped by The Loaf @ Empire Shopping Gallery to buy some bread. The price was damn expensive but I tell you, the taste is awesomely good!!!! :D


Our next stop, Sunway Pyramid. Bought movie tickets for The Switch and went for dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters.  The food is yummeh!!!!!! :D 

It was movie time right after dinner. The movie was nice. Made the whole cinema cracked up laughing..LOL..Basically, it's about two best friends, Wally and Kassie. One day, Kassie decided to have a baby and he need a donor sperm so she asked her best friend, Wally to find her a suitable donor. He of cause was not very into the idea cause he himself is having some feelings towards her. Anyway, Kassie managed to find a donor herself and this is where Roland a.k.a Viking a.k.a the seed guy comes into the movie..haha. The climax was when Wally accidentally poured Roland's semen in the sink and out of idea, decided to replace it with his..LOL...By the way, he was drunk so he doesn't remember anything he did that night..haha..The story goes on with Kassie moving to another place to have the baby, and after a few years, she came back to New York with her 6 year old son, Sebastian. That's when the story gets funnier with Sebastian in it.
Wish to know what happen next? Then go watch this movie!! I don't think you will regret it. It will be no fun if I reveal the ending here right? LOL So what are you waiting for? Go buy a ticket and watch this movie now!! :D

No comments:

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014