Monday, October 4, 2010

:)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekends at home was gooooooooooood. Felt so relax despite having tons of assignments to be done =/ Managed to do some of it at home but I have yet to finish it -.- One of my assignment is due on Friday & I'm still not done with it yet. No more ideas on what to write to make it 6 pages X_X

Still at home now. Since my class starts at 10am tomorrow, daddy say he can send me back tomorrow cause he is heading down to KL anyway. So I have some extra time to spend at home. Woots!! Happy!!! :D

Last week was not really a good week. I just feel rather stress, tired and unmotivated in everything. After spending a few days at home, I feel so much better :) It's like I just recharge myself fully & is ready to face everything again now :D Hopefully it lasts though =/

Okay, gonna enjoy my remaining time at home before going to bed. Heading back to KL early morning tomorrow. So goodbye & goodnight!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Ann said...

So nice to be at home,enjoy!Dont stress too much,try discuss with coursemate if couldnt do assignment,chaiyok! XD May God bless you~

❤ My life, my story ❤ © 2014